Lucrative Earning Potential With One of Edmonton’s Most Trusted Brands
Trust Home Comfort is…
Trust Home Comfort has been a leading Edmonton provider of heating and cooling home comfort solutions, and we are prepared for an exciting future of growth and success.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven to help us expand. Trust Home Comfort is growing every day and we’re looking for a Home Comfort Advisor who will work hard with our team to take us to the next level. This is a position with strong earnings potential and a bright future.
You know Edmonton and are experienced in selling in this market. You’re a quick learner and can easily understand and master HVAC products and home comfort solutions. You also have above average computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
You’re an experienced sales professional with a post-secondary diploma or degree. Ideally, you have at least five years of business and consumer sales experience, 10 years of overall business experience, and a proven record of success. You are an experienced networker who is self-motivated and eager to create your own business opportunities.
You know how to connect with Edmonton homeowners and make successful “kitchen table” presentations. Most importantly, you know how to close a sale and make things happen at a very fast pace.
What you’ll get from us…
At Trust Home Comfort, we are committed to delivering the best home comfort solution in the Edmonton area. Our vision is to create a world-class heating and cooling company and triple our size in the next three years. To achieve this goal, we provide our employees with extremely competitive benefits and top-tier compensation. Our Home Comfort Advisors have unlimited earning potential and earn $70K, $80K, $90K or more per year.
At Trust Home Comfort, we believe our future growth depends on having a highly motivated, happy, and positive workforce. This means offering our employees flexible scheduling and vacation time to ensure you can maintain a work-life balance. To help foster a strong team dynamic at Trust Home Comfort, we also provide our employees with fun social events and company get-togethers.
We want our employees to grow and succeed, which is why we invest in exceptional development training and advancement programs. We are committed to the professional development of our employees, which means subsidizing the cost of courses, offering specialty staff training programs, and sending staff members to conferences and unique training opportunities.
This is a lucrative opportunity with one of Edmonton’s best known brands and fastest growing companies. Contact us today!
To apply for this position, please send us your resume now.
While we thank all for applying, only those interviewed will be contacted.
Position Highlights: Home Comfort Advisor
As soon as possible.
Commission based with unlimited earning potential!
- Present and sell Trust Home Comfort products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the website, and service referrals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Master current product technical dimensions.
- Assess home installations and provide technical specifications for install staff.
- Manage customer satisfaction through quality checks and other follow up efforts.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of special sales and promotion activities.
- Actively network and generate sales and business opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and community events.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A minimum of five years of professional sales experience is required.
- Those with experience in commercial/residential HVAC services, home security sales, auto sales, or furniture, appliances, or mobile sales are encouraged to apply.
- Ten years of overall business experience and proven record of success.
- Strong reading, writing, and numerical skills required. Must possess a post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public at all times.
- The position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driver’s license and you must own your own vehicle.
- The position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends when required.